Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Snes games would you like to see remade for the 3ds

Options
  • 03-04-2011 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭

i'd personally love to see them remake a few games. F-Zero, Zombies, Plok, Earthworm Jim, Rock n Roll Racing and Killer Instinct. What about you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'd like a 3D remake of Super Mario World. But I'm not prepared to pay €45 for the privilege.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Given the power of the 3ds, I'd prefer to see a 3D port of F-Zero GX from the Gamecube. That would be mind blowing :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'd like a 3D remake of Super Mario World. But I'm not prepared to pay €45 for the privilege.

I'd kill for a New Super Mario Bros take on Mario World, same game just some new touches and new graphics. I love Mario World as it looks anyway, its still a gorgeous looking game but a new shiny version, yes :)

Off the top of my head:

Super Metroid
    Turtles In Time (NOT the Reshelled xbla game)
    Another World/Flashback
    Starfox
    Super Contra
    R-Type
    Chrono Trigger

oh the list goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

smilerf wrote: »
    i'd personally love to see them remake a few games. F-Zero, Zombies, Plok, Earthworm Jim, Rock n Roll Racing and Killer Instinct. What about you?
    YES!

Also Super Metroid, Street Racer, Theme Park, Goof Troop, Sunset Riders, Jurassic Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

ShaneU wrote: »
    YES!

Also Super Metroid, Street Racer, Theme Park, Goof Troop, Sunset Riders, Jurassic Park.

Yes please, love Sunset riders!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Outside of those already mentioned:

Zombies
    Super Punch Out
    The Legend of the Mystical Ninja
    Super Turrican 2
    Unirally
    Cybernator
    Sky Blazer
    Pop N Twinbee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I'd rather see them put snes games on the 3DS virtual console, perhaps with some 3d Parallax effects too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

UN Squadron

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Not necessarily for the implementation of 3D - it's just a title I missed out on, not having a SNES.

I wonder how it would hold up. Enjoyed the original (NES) Zelda but got bored half way through Wind Waker, and was thoroughly done with Phantom Hourglass by the time it ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Nollog

They'll be packaged as "3D Classics" on the eShop.
    Hopefully under 5 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I wouldn't want the 2D beauty of SNES games tarnished by tacked-on 3D effects.

So Starfox 1 or 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

smilerf wrote: »

just last night I saw Earthworm Jim HD on the PSN, I've no idea if its any use though.

Fnz wrote: »
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Not necessarily for the implementation of 3D - it's just a title I missed out on, not having a SNES.

I wonder how it would hold up. Enjoyed the original (NES) Zelda but got bored half way through Wind Waker, and was thoroughly done with Phantom Hourglass by the time it ended.

Just coming to the end of LttP at the moment, it holds up very well,absolutely fantastic game.
    /\/ollog wrote: »
    They'll be packaged as "3D Classics" on the eShop.
    Hopefully under 5 euro.

I'm not so hopeful, nintendo never sell anything for a fiver if they think they could possibly sell it for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭smilerf

just last night I saw Earthworm Jim HD on the PSN, I've no idea if its any use though.
    tis not bad at all. Some off the funner levels are missing though

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

Fnz wrote: »

Link to the Past did come out via GBA, just letting you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Some more Fire Emblem remakes would be good, especially the legendary Thraka 776.

Surprised no one has mentioned Secret of Mana

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭ScaldyMc

Would love to see a version of Stunt Race FX on the 3DS, blocky cars and all.

Advertisement