Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Kerr RIP

Options
  • 03-04-2011 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

I really hoped these events were behind us. I pray this is the last poor lad/lassie who meets this type of barbaric end. May he rest in peace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Just realised who he is. Very sad for all concerned and Ireland as a whole. RIP.

Really sad for this young man and his family and community. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I don,t mean to be smart but what has Ronan Kerr got to do with Kilkenny City?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

I accept this is a KK forum but I wanted to express my outrage that this has happened and was hoping for solidarity from fellow KK people. Disappointed with the reponse to be honest. Even more disturbed that your reply got 5 thanks. I find that odd. Maybe as odd as you find my posting this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Holyhead I agree with all your sentiments except for the forum bashing. Just because your feeling are just doesn't mean that when people question where you place them that they don't feel the same way. Go on to an angling or motors forum and see what response you get there, i'd imagine it would be similar.

If there something you'd like to organise in Kilkenny like opening a book of respect for Ronan Kerr do just say so. Then it would be relevant in this Forum. Any problem with that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

Catbear I accept the point you are making. I was really stunned and saddened by what happened. I really thought those dark days were in the past. Anyway I'll keep things local from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

It's just tragic and vexing at the same time! May god help his poor family, and may this be the bloody end of this blasted stupidity. I hope there is enough condemnation of this act to make these gobsh1tes pay attention to the will of the entire island!!! NO BLOODY MORE!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Just to ad, I'll sign a book of respect if someone who has the time opens it.

Advertisement