Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last installment of grant?

Options
  • 03-04-2011 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Anyone know when this is due or where to ask about it?im down to my counting my change jar here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

See link to excel sheet from SAA here:

http://www2.ul.ie/pdf/836019769.xls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

It should be coming in round now. Ring up your co council or vec whichever you were dealing with, always helps to get them to hurry up.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jk536

Thanks.seems i have to wait another week anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

Week 11 of second semester and I'm only getting my fees back now..!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NewShoes

Mine goes directly into my a/c from Cork......god only knows when my final installment will arrive! :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

On the way this coming week...thank god!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

There is no Final Grant date. There are over 60 different dates depending on who pays your grant. There should be one by the 2012/13 academic year, but an agency needs to be established to do it. Who does that should be known by this October once all tenders are complete.

In the meantime it's a matter of following up your Council or VEC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ninty9er wrote: »
    There is no Final Grant date. There are over 60 different dates depending on who pays your grant. There should be one by the 2012/13 academic year, but an agency needs to be established to do it. Who does that should be known by this October once all tenders are complete.

In the meantime it's a matter of following up your Council or VEC.

Waterford CC said it should be here by the end of this week.
    bit stupid handing out nearly 2k with a week left. wouldnt it make more sense to give it out a bit sooner when people have rent etc to pay.
    i'm missing out on the first year ball and race day because i haven't a penny for either.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭marxcoo

Been on to my city council and they have sent them on last week, still no work from UL SAA about it though. Last time it took almost a month from when the council sent them out to the time it was in my account. Joke. I really hope it doesn't take as long this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Thank god for the grant, my bank account has never looked healthier. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Question for North Tipp lads, has North Tipp VEC issued the final instalment?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 LAC

Well I didn't get mine from North Tipp yet last year I got it in june so it can be fairly late yet

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Thanks, yeah i think we only got the second instalment in mid March so hopefully the next one will be along soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NewShoes

got my grant yesterday!! I'm so relieved! :-) Thank you Cork CC...finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭croker1

NewShoes wrote: »
    got my grant yesterday!! I'm so relieved! :-) Thank you Cork CC...finally!

Cork CC??? Im with them too and haven't seen a penny yet?

Advertisement