Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jiu jitsu training in the morning???

• 03-04-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

does anyone know a club that trains jiu jitsu in the morning before work at around 7am or 7.30am in Dublin?
    or if 3 or 4 guys were interested in this would allow them to open up and train together at that time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Bres

I'm in my gym in tallaght bout four mornings a week at 7am working, don't mind if theres a few lads rolling around on the floor... No showers at the moment though so might not be any use to ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭kdowling

sorry bres, just saw your reply now.
    thanks for that offer. anybody else up for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Tallaght Martial Arts Academy

if your interested i could say it to some of the lads that already train there and help get the body count up ?

if your interested i could say it to some of the lads that already train there and help get the body count up ?

cheers mate, that would be brilliant.

kdowling... what days and times would u wanna do this at ?

• Advertisement

kdowling... what days and times would u wanna do this at ?

i'd be up for it any morning really (except sundays!) at 7am or 7.30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭crosdad

me and 3 other guys have been having a few rolls out my shed the last few weeks early in the morning if anyone wanted to come along. usually about ten but would do it earlier if people wanted to as the other guys work during the day. its in walkinstown/crumlin beside ashleaf shopping centre and walksinstwon roundabout.

here's what it looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkh-LJh8uvw&feature=player_embedded

crosdad wrote: »
    me and 3 other guys have been having a few rolls out my shed the last few weeks early in the morning if anyone wanted to come along. usually about ten but would do it earlier if people wanted to as the other guys work during the day. its in walkinstown/crumlin beside ashleaf shopping centre and walksinstwon roundabout.

here's what it looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkh-LJh8uvw&feature=player_embedded

would 7.30am be too early?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭crosdad

kdowling wrote: »
    would 7.30am be too early?

this time would be perfect as the other lads work during the day and i like to train in sbg during the day too. im gonna try get it going every tuesday and thursday. maybe saturday if people wanted to

crosdad wrote: »
    this time would be perfect as the other lads work during the day and i like to train in sbg during the day too. im gonna try get it going every tuesday and thursday. maybe saturday if people wanted to

that would be cool, i've sent pm with my details

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

11am weekdays too late?

11am weekdays too late?

Thanks Barry but I work at 9am so would be too late for me.

Hi Tallaght Martial Arts Academy,
    Any interest from your lads for the morning bjj sessions?

Hi kdowling,

A few people have said they might be interested in morning classes... Might need to wait a week or 2 to know for definitive...

Hi kdowling,

A few people have said they might be interested in morning classes... Might need to wait a week or 2 to know for definitive...

thats great mate, thanks a mil

Hi kdowling,

Hi Tallaght MA,
    Did any of your lads express any interest in early morning training?

Hi k dowling,

unfortunately no one would be able to make it at that hour in the morning...

but if u want to organize a roll with u and a few mates at that hour are gym is open and mat space is free.

let me know thanks.

Hi k dowling,

unfortunately no one would be able to make it at that hour in the morning...

but if u want to organize a roll with u and a few mates at that hour are gym is open and mat space is free.

let me know thanks.

thats a very kind offer.
    I'm already trainig monday wednesday and friday morning early so just looking for people to train early tuesday and thursday.
    I'll let yo u know if i can get a few people together.
    Thanks a mil again.

Advertisement