Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ten stone toddler

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

caoty wrote: »

"Lu Hao's father, Lu Yuncheng, said that the toddler can eat three big bowls of rice at a sitting and "cries non-stop" if denied what he wants."

there's the problem. Last I heard a 3 year can't cook a bowl of rice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Looks like a big chicken ball.

Poor kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Looks like a big chicken ball.

Poor kid.

Poor kid me hole! The reason hes a fat c*nt is exactly because people go poor kid. Boo hoo he cries if he doesn't get what he wants.

p.s. leopard skin leggings on a kid is just asking for trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

"Poor kid" is reasonable - he's hardly to blame for his parents' lax parenting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,482 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

smk89 wrote: »
    Poor kid me hole! The reason hes a fat c*nt is exactly because people go poor kid and then give him a bowl of rice. Boo hoo he cries if he doesn't get what he wants.

p.s. leopard skin leggings on a kid is just asking for trouble

FYP

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

getting fat eating rice and steamed fish!

healthy fat, right? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Jesus that's some size. I have heard of a syndrome where no matter how much the sufferer eats they don't stop feeling hungry. I wonder if he has it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

kylith wrote: »
    Jesus that's some size. I have heard of a syndrome where no matter how much the sufferer eats they don't stop feeling hungry. I wonder if he has it?

or he could just be a greedy bastard.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

kylith wrote: »

It's called Worms...

Or in most cases. Fat greedy bastard with no self control.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

His parents don't know what to do?

How about stop feeding him so much.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

thats a disgrace, his parents are to blame, its a form of child abuse and the kid should be taken off them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Package wrote: »
    thats a disgrace, his parents are to blame, its a form of child abuse and the kid should be taken off them

I'd like to see you try and lift him

• Registered Users Posts: 39 sadbob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Two words: Child abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I laughed when he was eating the rice, OM NOM NOM NOM NOM :pac:

(Im going straight to hell)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Reading the link article, I had to laugh with this line I read..."Doctors are baffled". Baffled? I ask, are they fcuking stupid? The kid is a baby whale because he's being over fed. Are his parent thick? Oh wait, they clearly are. Reduced the walking stomachs portions and said whale will transform into a trout.

Ya he might cry for a bit, but after an hour or three he will STFU. So they have a simple choice, a few days of discomfort for the kid. Or a life of misery and premature death, the choice shouldn't be hard for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

If he gets any bigger, he'll go into orbit

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

In this case, Lazy parenting = form of child abuse

• Advertisement
Advertisement