Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with Irish essay!(higher level) :/

• 03-04-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hello.
    I really need some help with an irish essay.
    I have to write about a "sports player who inspires you", I'm picking Wayne Rooney :o but I don't know where to start :(. So if anybody could give me some pointers/ ideas I would be very grateful :cool:
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Anyone? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭cedan

I'm not great on Wayne Rooney info, but a basic plan might be 1.His history 2.His achievements in football 3. his future

He came from an average family, presumably, practiced hard etc

He is playing for one of the top teams in the premiership, won awards etc He is a team player

He is still trying hard and destined to be great for years to come....

The thing about irish essays, i found, was that the content didn't need to be irish times standard, but if the points you make are valid its fine.

The most important thing is your use of tenses/nice sounding phrases/grammer/spelling.

Dunno if this is any good to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭scottg4life

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Hello.
    I really need some help with an irish essay.
    I have to write about a "sports player who inspires you", I'm picking Wayne Rooney :o but I don't know where to start :(. So if anybody could give me some pointers/ ideas I would be very grateful :cool:
    Thanks

Write out the essay in english.. a short one and then i will gladly translate it for you (if your still doing it) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

Write out the essay in english.. a short one and then i will gladly translate it for you (if your still doing it) :)

Google translate?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

This was ages ago lads !
    Thanks anyways :cool:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement