Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Help!

Options
  • 03-04-2011 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

I've got a Dell Inspiron 1100 and i'm wondering can it connect to my home broadand without an ethernet able and if i want to use it for gaming what should iupgrade the ram to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭seyeM

If you have wireless internet, and the laptop has a wireless receiver then yes.

Ram is just one of your concerns when trying to game with an inspiron 1100. More importantly, the CPU and graphics card in it are probably very basic, which will limit you to old and flash based games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

seyeM wrote: »
    If you have wireless internet, and the laptop has a wireless receiver then yes.

Ram is just one of your concerns when trying to game with an inspiron 1100. More importantly, the CPU and graphics card in it are probably very basic, which will limit you to old and flash based games.

Well to ll the truth im not going for any games out over the last 2 or 3 years.
    So if i were to upgrade my ram what would you recommend and for how much?

Advertisement