Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking DKIT

Options
  • 03-04-2011 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what the craic is with parking these days? Done a search there and seen that it is hard to get a space after 9am but all the threads are very old. Im starting tomorrow and ill be getting there at around 8.40 everyday so will I be able to get a space no bother. Also how much is it for the parking. Is it a daily or weekly charge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

m.j.w wrote: »
    Just wondering what the craic is with parking these days? Done a search there and seen that it is hard to get a space after 9am but all the threads are very old. Im starting tomorrow and ill be getting there at around 8.40 everyday so will I be able to get a space no bother. Also how much is it for the parking. Is it a daily or weekly charge?

Should get a space at 8:40.

Its (or at least was) €2 per day or €8 per week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

draffodx wrote: »
    Should get a space at 8:40.

Its (or at least was) €2 per day or €8 per week

All of the above is still true. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Parking is quiet at the moment for some reason I can't figure out out, normally by 8:45 most spaces are taken. Most days ive wandered in anytime after 9 recently and there was a handful of spaces left over by the carrolls building.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

HungryJoey wrote: »
    Parking is quiet at the moment for some reason I can't figure out out, normally by 8:45 most spaces are taken. Most days ive wandered in anytime after 9 recently and there was a handful of spaces left over by the carrolls building.

Probably due to declining numbers at this time of year, drop outs etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

yea i have actually found parking grand so far, thanks for the help lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭davedfc

Less apprentices coming in would be a factor too.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

In all fairness though parking is a shambles. Everyone includes parking on their itinerary for S.U but to be honest with ya unless the college themselves decide to get more parking in then the student body will be unable to achieve this.

Advertisement