Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Engineering Courses

Options
  • 03-04-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Are there any sound engineering courses going on in the city during the summer?? I am looking for something to do during the summer and what would be better than doing something like this... I looked around on google but its not that easy to search it at the moment and I was just wondering if anybody would have heard anything???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭baldshin

Try contacting GTI or The Forge Recording studio?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway -> Music

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Contact the forge according to their site they do teach, i know one of the engineers and he really knows his stuff sound guy as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TonyWindmill

Hi Paul. We're running courses in Windmill Lane Studios over the summer. These will include an introduction to sound engineering and music technology. The sound engineering will be done in studio 1&2. Check us out at www.pulsecollege.eu

Cheers

Tony

Advertisement