Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare TV

Options
  • 03-04-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Kildare TV Yes I am involved - Just looking for feedback.

What do you recommend?

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Better camera work and editing ie: Production values. Basic training for presenters.

I've worked in the industry for a long time and kildare TV looks very amateurish considering the obvious budget it has. Creativity costs nothing but hiring the right people. That said I'm personally happy to do my own thing outside it. I'm guessing it chose its production staff from newcomers instead of professionals working in the county.

I've made better stuff on less money than anything Ive seen on Kildare TV so far. Sorry to be so negative, but if you have a problem with anything Ive said, PM me.

Best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 savy2011

i agree not a fan amateurish

savy2011 wrote: »
    i agree not a fan amateurish

Unfortunate alright and thanks to the newly joined "kildaretv" for checking out my boards.ie profile. As I said in the post, if you want to know about me, then get in touch directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

DWCommuter wrote: »
    Better camera work and editing ie: Production values. Basic training for presenters.

I've worked in the industry for a long time and kildare TV looks very amateurish considering the obvious budget it has. Creativity costs nothing but hiring the right people. That said I'm personally happy to do my own thing outside it. I'm guessing it chose its production staff from newcomers instead of professionals working in the county.

I've made better stuff on less money than anything Ive seen on Kildare TV so far. Sorry to be so negative, but if you have a problem with anything Ive said, PM me.

Best of luck with it.

Thanks for your input dwcommuter - you seem to have some ideas.

Thanks for your input dwcommuter - you seem to have some ideas.

Yes I do actually.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Folks: I've just delete two posts.

A general note to all readers. If you wish to bicker with another user, do it via PM

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Bicker? Moi?

Advertisement