Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boom..

Options
  • 03-04-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Who heard that? That sounded and felt just like what happened a few years back when everyone thought the gas lines had exploded.

I personally hold Eirgrid responsible :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Didn't hear it no.
    Anyone ever find out about the last one? Was massive!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

I definitely never heard anymore about it. I remember there was a short little section ran in the NCD where they interviewed various NCD'ers and they said what they thought it was. Some aul fella in Rush said "Probably kids playing with fireworks," :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

Yeah we heard something here but no idea what the hell it was?

Anybody have a clue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Someone just answered my facebook status about it with "Probably a firework," ..People have no imaginations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Chinese lanterns :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Freak weather in 2007 if you believe the RTE report in the thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53520275

Same freak weather twice in 4 years? I didn't hear a thing myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Used to be occasional controlled explosions in the quarry in Skerries years back. We lived in hillside at the time and the house shook. I thought it was an earthquake at the time.

Advertisement