Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is and what are you doing for your graduation?

• 03-04-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

Our school's graduation is being held in a hotel on the 25th May. As of yet, I have no idea what will actually be happening during the graduation but we've paid for it already.

The more shocking thing is that is only 51 days away! Although, I will still be going in every day until the LC starts.

When is everyone else graduating?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Graduation at our school. We're organising it at the moment. I think the theme is "Forever Young", so we'll have songs going around that kind of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

we will be PARTYING AT YOUR GAFF op :p < pun on ur username>
    any hoo...we will be having the standerd church service....then going on the beer...except our gob****e of a principal...says everyone must be in the following day :confused: or else you can stay at home and study 4 your leaving cert ....what a spoon!

Advertisement