Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bluetooth problems

• 03-04-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

I have a samsung galaxy s and a parrot blue tooth. The bluetooth is causing me problems .At least I think it is but the guy who fitted it says its the phone. It wont connect automatically. Everytime I sit in the car I have to switch the BT on and off through my phone settings. Even if I get out of the car for 10 mins. Then It sometimes appears connected but wont ring through the BT. Ive been back to the fitter about 5 times. Each time he says its the phone. update the software etc. I have done this but no joy . Does anyone else have any probs with their galaxy S and bluetooth ? Or any suggestions. I can see penalty points looming. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Get someone with a bog standard Nokia or similar basic phone, pair it with the car kit and see if the same thing happens. Most car kits can remember several phones so pairing another phone with your car kit shouldn't scrub your Galaxy S from the memory.

There are two elements to the problem, the phone and the car kit so you need to eliminate one of them and trying a different phone will be the easiest way to eliminate the Galaxy as the cause of the problem.

Advertisement