Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private commuter buses to dublin

Options
  • 03-04-2011 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any private commuter buses travelling to Dublin on daily basis from Portarlington? Or even Monasterevin? I will be heading back to work soon and I just looking at all of my options for travelling to work. Ill need to be in for 9am so possibly leaving at around 7.

Thanks a mill for any advice,

Peachy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Peachy84

Thanks Colly but that doesn't leave early enough I think the earliest is 9:20.
    But thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

http://silverdawntravel.com/Timetable.htm seems to be the best option

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭F00t13f4n

The earliest Dublin Coach leaves Monasterevin at 4.50 am, getting to the Red Cow at 5.50. Whereabouts in Dublin are you heading for? That would make a difference to which bus you choose, and how early you need to leave.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

The 6.50 from Monasterevin arrives at Red Cow luas at 7.50

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

colly_06 wrote: »
    The 6.50 from Monasterevin arrives at Red Cow luas at 7.50

Its meant to...........but when they start the works at newlands cross you can add a bit of time to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lalagirl

Hi, can you tell me where in monasterevin is the stop for the dublin coaches please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭graceanseo

My ex comes up and down sometimes on the Aircoach to see our daughter, he mentioned last week they're gone to a 24hrs service. Sounds fantastic for after works drinks in City....:)

It stops in Monasterevin

Advertisement