Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness Classes Cavan area - Saturdays

Options
  • 03-04-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any fitness classes in Cavan on Saturdays? I'm looking for aerobics, aqua aerobics, step n tone etc. Ideally they would be on Saturdays and pay as you go as I'm a member of a gym in Dublin and only go to Cavan at weekends.

Would really really appreciate any contacts as any gyms I know don't seem to have details on the websites,

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Fit force in ballyjamesduff do classes on a Saturday Inc a bootcamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 eimearjane

Thanks!

I'll check that out. Although, I think bootcamp is a little tough for somebody as unfit as me ;-)

I was thinking more along the lines of aerobics.

I phoned around a good few gyms in the last few days and I'm so shocked that there are no fitness classes on Saturdays. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Most gyms in Cavan only do half days and saturdays and are closed sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 lollipop08

I know that there are aerobics classes in the Backyard Cavan and in Belturbet in the evenings which are supposed to be good, run by www.tarasfit4life.com, but prob doesn't suit you for weekends. But it could be worth keeping an eye on the schedule if anything comes up for weekends. I guess if there is a market for it, the service could be supplied...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Have you tried dutchys fitness, on the Ballinagh Road?

http://dutchysfitness.com/boot-camps/

Good classes there for all levels, on saturdays too I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Bennybeau

Dutchys is great. Lost half a stone in last three weeks

Advertisement