Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballinesker Beach - thefts from cars?

Options
  • 03-04-2011 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭

Apparently, as I have only had reported to me secondhand, the carpark at Ballinesker Beach has become a very bad spot for thefts from parked cars - even things locked in the boot are not safe. Anybody else hear anything? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Apparently, as I have only had reported to me secondhand, the carpark at Ballinesker Beach has become a very bad spot for thefts from parked cars - even things locked in the boot are not safe. Anybody else hear anything? :(

Yes its true and not just the Beach graveyards are also a very bad spot with lots of break ins.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

My sister was down visiting me during last years opera festival. She went for a walk on the beach and while she was gone her bag was taken out of the boot of her car. They smashed the window of her car and got in that way. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Raven Point too...people being watched while they head off, then cars being broken into

Advertisement