Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New iPhone??

Options
  • 03-04-2011 11:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

hey guys,
    wanna get an iphone on my upgrade! but a buddy of mine reckons they could b bringing out a new one in june!! anybody have any inside info??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Work for a phone company that sells them.

No inside info will reach us before Apple announce something. ANything we know before then, you can find yourself on the web.

My own intuition is that we'll see an announcement of iPhone 5 in late May or early June and a release in Ireland (with very limited stock for the first 2 months at least) beginning from late July, as per previous years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭wanabe

dats wat my mate reckoned too!
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

It will be a while till they bring em out here.

And as said there will be very limited stock.

You might get more answers in Apple Media Devices forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

AFAIK the iPhone 5 is going to be delayed until maybe January next year is what I've heard. Due to the camera (Sony's making it) and it's delayed due to the whole thing that happened in Japan. Also Apple said that the WWDC conference where they usually release they announce the iPhone, is just about 'software' this year. So no sign of any new hardware being released in June/July.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement