Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gg gr15 raider or asg jg g36c

• 04-04-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Iv recently gotten into airsoft and am looking to buy my first aeg, after reading through endless threads it seems my decision has come down to one of the above, the g36 is on airsoftEire for 179 or is the raider worth saving up the extra 100 and getting it with blowback from eirsoft.ie for 279, any input will be gratefully appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

The Raider is a GREAT gun. I am lead to believe the JG version of the G36 is also a good version of that gun (but have no first hand experience of it) so either gun would be a good option as your first AEG.

Which one do you prefer the look of, they probably have many similarities under the skin?
    Do your mates have M4s or G36s, the ability to share mags can be an advantage?
    Do you want the blowback function on the Raider or are you not bothered?

Answer these questions objectively and make up your mind if the price differential is worth it or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

I prefer the look of the raider from the pictures online, I havnt had a chance to get to a shop and see one in the flesh, I think the blowback might add a bit more to the gun but I suppose I won't really know that till I get my hands on one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Just had a quick look at Eirsoft's website. Raider's are all listed as out of stock. I'm sure Tony can order one in for you though.

HobbyAirsoft (or is it HobbyAirsofter now??) were getting in batch of them, either last week or this week. You might try them if your interested in having a look at the Raider.

I hadn't looked at all the sites or who had them in stock yet, the above two were the first Irish ones to come up on Google when I searched for the guns

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

The g&g raider is superior in every way to the jg g36c.

Save ur money and get the raider

• Advertisement

thehorse wrote: »

No sitting on the fence, I like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Can't say i have any experience with the Raider but the JG G36C is a fine piece of AEG! I payed more for what was my KWA G36C and it did not match the JG G36C out of the box with a lower volt battery even!

But thats just my 2c, personal preference at the end of the day! by the sound of things you can't go wrong with either choice!

xXx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

thehorse wrote: »

+1

Iv heard only good things about both aegs but I prefer the look of the raider so I guess I may save a few more quid

as its going to be my first aeg i want to buy irish in case i encounter any problems and its just less hassle, the raider with blowback is in both sg airsoft and hobby airsoft for 260 is this the best price?

• Advertisement
Advertisement