Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia phone time moved forward 1 hour

Options
  • 04-04-2011 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

When i woke up on saturday morning i noticed that my phone -Nokia 6330- had moved on one hour. . . The usual menu just wouldn't offer me the options to change it either. . . Any ideas or suggestions would be great, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

I think this is a software-bug. My phone, N82 used to do this but they fixed it, ( via update ) Unfortunately I can't remember but there is an action that casused it to happen and if I didn't do this it didn't happen. For me it was fixed about 2 years ago. Do you use the alarm? It might be if u chose to go online after the alarm wakes the phone up and u answer "yes" to the dialogue "Do you wish to go online now?". Like I say it's 2 years ago and am no longer sure.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 25,461 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If you weren't allowed to change the time yourself it's probably because you've chosen to accept the time from the network i.e. Vodafone/O2 or whoever.

Are you sure you quoted the correct phone model? The Nokia website has no 6330.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Advertisement