Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insomnia

• 04-04-2011 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

anyone else have insomnia during early pregnancy?? i'm about 9 weeks now and i'm exhausted, i cannot sleep, lastnight i went to bed at 11pm, still awake at 3am, its so rubbish, i blame my husbands snoring, though i know thats not true, i'm just picking on him cause i'm tired.
    I'm not napping or anything during the day..... i dunno what to do, its killin me :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

Hi Bill, i too have the same problem I am 12 weeks pregnant and this has been happening to me for the past 2 or 3 weeks :confused: its not happening every night more like every 2nd or 3rd night. I do be wreaked when im going into bed but cannot get to sleep then. I too blame my husbands snoring but thats just so I have someone to moan at ;) Needing to wee every time you get comfortable in the bed doesnt help either :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭billlumbergh

i'm only geting up about twice now to pee in the night :D its really frustrating not being able to sleep, my hubby and i ended up having a row at 2am and him sleeping downstairs on the couch and me leaving for work without even talking to him!!! its ridiculous:o i'd say i'm getting 2 quality sleeps per week now, not cool, and theres nothing i can do is there, this is a pointless thread, i'm just moaning!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

:D were allowed a moan. Nope as far as i know there is nothing we can take for it. Someone suggested hot milk before bed but that will make me wee more so thats not an option for me :rolleyes: Im hoping it passes soon and I can get some rest. Hopefully you will too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

i'm the same sleeping well every 2nd or 3rd night.
    Slept well last night and hopefully tonight will be the same.
    11 weeks preg and 12 on sat cant wait :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PuddingPie

Same thing here. Even though I'm completely exhausted going to bed, my mind just won't switch off and sleep. Got so annoyed with my husband last night because of it so he went into the spare room, still couldn't sleep though. Then my two yr old decided pay me a visit at 2am and I was still lying there awake. So bloody frustrating then because I'm like a zombie all day in work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement