Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Network Coverage for Iphone in Clare?

• 04-04-2011 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi folks,

Any Iphone users out here; working in West Clare but living in Ennis so want to figure what network best to go with...

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Have been on Vodafone with an iPhone for some time now and never had any difficulties. Worth looking at each operators coverage maps on their websites, usually a good indicator of the type of coverage.

I have not used another operator for some time so cannot compare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Meteor's 3G can be lacking in places, phone was always jumping from 3G to Edge.

Bought an iPhone myself only last week with three and have been receiving 3G everywhere with full bars, Im delighted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

i'm with three atm, I was with o2 and regret leaving them, 3 piggy back on the VF network, 3g coverage has been good, but when your out of 3g range you get dropped onto vodafones gprs which is a level lower then Edge ...3g>Edge>gprs....so if your not in a 3g area, forget about getting any sort of decent data transfer, which you want if your to utilize an iphone to the max, so imo go with o2 if you value the best data connections, ...Ill be going back to them when my contract expires

Advertisement