Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Billing

Options
  • 04-04-2011 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi,

i have my online billing set up for my electricity bill and this morning i switched my Gas to ESB. I was advised i needed to set up my online billing for the gas to get the extra discount.

I had a lok at the site and its not quite clear how to do this. Will the gas be automatically added to my electricity online bill or do i need to set up a seperate one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Good morning itsalltrue :)

Great to see you've signed up. If you could drop me a short PM (private message) I'll have that looked into for you.

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭itsalltrue

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

In response to anyone else who might have the same query as itsalltrue:

Once your gas account is live, it will appear automatically on your online billing.
    You will have a separate number for the gas account, so if you make payment online, you need to make two separate payments to cover each service.

Thanks for putting the query out there, itsalltrue. :)

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement