Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw 04/04 *Spoilers* (WM Results Included)

• 04-04-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭

Sin Cara makes his debut and The Rock will be there live, will Cena or Miz get retribution and can we expect a ceremony from Cole since "he won" at Mania and since it wasnt on at Mania will Bryan get his rematch against US champ Sheamus tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Lookin forward to seeing Sin Cara. Hopefully that US Title match will be on as i was really lookin forward to it last night.

I can actually see a WWE Title match happening tonight - Miz v Cena v Rock!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

I'm excited about Sin Cara debut. Since I seen he was coming to WWE, I looked up some of his matches online...impressive stuff!!
    Looking forward to him the most!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Looking forward to this. The RAW after Mania is usually quality and it's not often we can say that anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

Is sin cara debut tonight for definite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

sliotor wrote: »
    Is sin cara debut tonight for definite.

Well WWE said that Sheamus/Bryan was definite on the WM card - the lying b*stards just can't be trusted!

Seriously though, yeah he will make his Raw début tonight, but not sure if it will be on-screen or in-ring

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

I could be way of the mark here, but as The Rock has signed on to do a couple of movies in the next month or so, i think this Miz/Cena/Rock thing could finish tonight

TEAM BRING IT - I have a very special announcement tonight on RAW...The People's Champ to The People...

http://twitter.com/TheRock/status/54940836437307392

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

The Rock- Team Bring IT!*
    *It being a shortened version of "Money for merchandise"

You have to assume that Stone Cold Steve Austin, and/or Booker T and Trish Stratus will be on Raw tonight making some sort of promotion for Tough Enough.

I haven't slept since 9am Sunday morning, but I am contemplating watching Raw tonight!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I could be way of the mark here, but as The Rock has signed on to do a couple of movies in the next month or so, i think this Miz/Cena/Rock thing could finish tonight

I'd imagine the Cena/Rock feud is going to stretch out over the next year so we won't get much more than a handful of sparodic appearances. They can easily work the feud around his other commitments.

Wonder if we'll see Kong tonight as well?

• Advertisement

Wonder if we'll see Kong tonight as well?

Ah yeah forgot about Kong! Bring her in to beat down Trish, instant push.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

Austin has said on twitter that he well be on raw tonight

My prediction for tonight is that Lawler is going to go on the hunt to find out who is the raw GM.
    Or at least bring all that back up.

Maybe The Rock's "very special announcement" tonight is that he's the Raw General Manager?

It may just be wishful thinking on my part, but it's the only way that Rock can still be a part of Raw every week without actually having to appear live every week, or without even having to appear via satellite every week for that matter.

Of course he could and should be able to appear every free Monday he has, but by being Raw GM, even if it's only by e-mail most weeks, still keeps him fresh in our mind as an important player in WWE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I think Cole will announce himself as GM tonight or really very soon. The Guest GM is a coward -- and reversed the decision last night so Cole won -- so it makes perfect sense.

Just ignore every time the GM does something a face would do, and when cole's in the ring lol

Your right, the Guest GM is a coward. But the Rock is a coward for creeping up behind John Cena to give him the Rock Bottom last night :p

But yeah Cole would make more sense, despite sending e-mails to himself for the last 6 months. And if it is Cole, then there's more chance good ol' JR is back on commentary.

I was thinking, at some point, Cole would read out a GM's e-mail, but someone would notice there's nothing on the screen, and be outed as the GM. But announcing himself would probably be more impactful...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

Is Raw on SkySports tonight if so what time ? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Ridley

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I think Cole will announce himself as GM tonight or really very soon. The Guest GM is a coward -- and reversed the decision last night so Cole won -- so it makes perfect sense.

Just ignore every time the GM does something a face would do, and when cole's in the ring lol

When it isn't Cole, it's Miz or A-Ri. When it isn't any of those three it's... erm... automated or something.

Something is Hornswoggle. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baldstuffandy

Joekers wrote: »
    Is Raw on SkySports tonight if so what time ? :D

Sky Sports 3 @ 2am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

They never stop do they? The show must go on I suppose.

I might consider watching it but I'm wrecked after last night's escapade.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Maybe The Rock's "very special announcement" tonight is that he's the Raw General Manager?

It may just be wishful thinking on my part, but it's the only way that Rock can still be a part of Raw every week without actually having to appear live every week, or without even having to appear via satellite every week for that matter.

Of course he could and should be able to appear every free Monday he has, but by being Raw GM, even if it's only by e-mail most weeks, still keeps him fresh in our mind as an important player in WWE.

That could work really terribly.
    Like why would the rock stop michael cole from going to the laptop on the first raw he was back on?
    Or why would he say to the laptop "it doesnt matter what you think" before smashing it last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

CMpunked wrote: »
    That could work really terribly.
    Like why would the rock stop michael cole from going to the laptop on the first raw he was back on?
    Or why would he say to the laptop "it doesnt matter what you think" before smashing it last night?

You say all this like logic exists in the WWE Universe.

flahavaj wrote: »
    You say all this like logic exists in the WWE Universe.

True That.

To back up your point, tonight is also the start of the wwe branding themselves as a "Global entertainment company" and not a wrestling show.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

So Forget Wrestling v MMA

Now its WWE v Cirque De Soleil??

DM-ICE wrote: »
    So Forget Wrestling v MMA

Now its WWE v Cirque De Soleil??

WWE v Days of our lives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Doubt i'll be booking Entertainia XXVIII next year.I'm too tired to stay up for this tonight cause during Mania last nite about the time I found out Sheamus vs Danielson wasn't happening The Rock lost his momentum for me. Is WWE going to stop relying on Stone Cold, The Rock & other nostalgic acts to get a boost in ratings/buys.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tonite on #WWE #Raw: Randy Orton & Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk & Cody Rhodes. US Title; Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan. John Cena calls out The Rock!

Just seen Zack Ryder singing Friday. Prob one of the funniest skits I have seen WWE do.

• Advertisement

Just seen Zack Ryder singing Friday. Prob one of the funniest skits I have seen WWE do.

The rest of it was God awful but yes, WWW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

jaykhunter wrote: »
    The rest of it was God awful but yes, WWW!

Woo,Woo,Woo You Know It.Pity Piper came in with his stale Coconut gag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Not sure if im arsed with raw tonight feeling bit tired and about an hours worth of ''Entertainment'' segments might really kill me off altogether :P

Not sure after how they played rock off last night that i care to much with what he has to do with cena. Its not exciting me much at all there little feud hopefully something livens this up a bit. Cena turn heel ffs !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Oh my fcuking head.

Wonder will we see Taker or HHH tonight, or even HBK?

I expect the Rock to be out first tonight.

Jr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

jr on raw :D

• Advertisement

Yay!!!! JR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Good to hear J.R. back on Raw

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Who's Triple H gonna squash this week?

Who shall big nose bury tonight??

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

looks like king has his wrestling gear on aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Bionic man no selling any injuries from last night.

sliotor wrote: »
    looks like king has his wrestling gear on aswell

Thought I spotted that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sin Cara makes his debut and The Rock will be there live, will Cena or Miz get retribution and can we expect a ceremony from Cole since "he won" at Mania and since it wasnt on at Mania will Bryan get his rematch against US champ Sheamus tonight?

I heard they had a dark match before mania, no contest draw, can anyone confirm this?

The Cole Mine is in attendance too with tape holding it together it seems!!!

Jaysus he's almost orange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

they finally mentioned their last match bout time:pac:

Taker Triple H rematch ??

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

Finally they mention they fought at Mania before, after the match happens :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

who you think will be undertakers wm28 opponent next year?

me thinks someone who has most likely wrestled the taker before :rolleyes:
    my money is on big show ... sure wwe tries its best to be predicable :D

muhaha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Joekers wrote: »
    Taker Triple H rematch ??

lol no chance

• Advertisement
Advertisement