Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2XU triathlon suits in TKMax

Options
  • 04-04-2011 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭

Not a triathlon competitor, but was browsing in TKMax in Carrickmines, and noticed that they had a load of triathlon suits in the racks. One piece and two piece. Prices seemed to be €35 for a singlet and something like €125 for complete suit. Don't know if those prices are any good. Just thought I'd mention it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭brian_bugle

Any idea what year/model they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Sorry, I wasn't paying that much attention. They were largely grey and black!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

They also had a bunch of men's saucony runners. Lots of 9/9.5s for around 35 quid. I •think• they were called Ignition, but not 100% on that. Also some nice NB jackets and tops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Was in TKMax in the pavilions swords yesterday but unfortunately they had no 2XU gear. :(

Advertisement