Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Postgrad in DCU

Options
  • 04-04-2011 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Thinking of doing a postgrad in marketing, since my main degree is Buisness. I need a postgrad to boost my skills for the marketing world. So guys has anyone heard of/studied this: Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing (PAC Code DC504) in DCU? Heres the link: http://www.dcu.ie/prospective/deginfo.php?classname=CDM&originating_school=

So i want the good, the bad and the ugly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 raining2011

have you looked at the DIT Post Grad in advertising and digital communicaitions? I'm doing it at the moment and I have to say its great, its part-time so I work during the day and the its classes on Tues & Thursday nights 6-10 and then 6 Sat mornings from 10-1. Its hard work and tiring but I've just finished the 1st semester and I loved it. Its not a typical academic course you have industry professionals taking your classes instead (can be a bit of a nightmare when it comes to getting grades from them etc as there not used to academic structures).

I have heard of the DCU course - I looked into it myself - before settling on this one, I felt this was more up to date.

Advertisement