Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 night weekend break within 1.5 hours of Galway

Options
  • 04-04-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I know there's a lot of sites with hotel offers but only found out today when we can go away so haven't been keeping an eye on them.
    Looking for a 2 night weekend away (for a couple) in May. We're based in Galway so ideally somewhere relatively close (1 hour) would be ideal but if it's a bit further afield but a great offer/lovely hotel I'd look at that too.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Where have you looked so far? What's the best deal you've seen?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

snubbleste wrote: »
    Where have you looked so far? What's the best deal you've seen?

I haven't started looking anywhere yet as just found out today that May/June is our 'window' (mother-in-law said she'll babysit) so we'll look for May.

I'm aware of smartsearch.ie, boards deals, bargain aleart thread, pigsback.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Try the Lidl website. They do 35pps per night for B&B.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    I know there's a lot of sites with hotel offers but only found out today when we can go away so haven't been keeping an eye on them.
    Looking for a 2 night weekend away (for a couple) in May. We're based in Galway so ideally somewhere relatively close (1 hour) would be ideal but if it's a bit further afield but a great offer/lovely hotel I'd look at that too.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Found one for 3 nights in Athlone for €179 http://www.beddeals.ie/

Keep an eye on that website too they just do exclusive hotel deals.

Advertisement