Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O.P.I Nail Polish

• 04-04-2011 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can buy O.P.I Nail Polish in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

I've seen it in salons I think and definitely in McCabes Pharmacy in Dundrum (3rd floor opposite tesco). However it was €15-17 I think. I ordered one from an ebay store (link below) for €6.80 inc shipping - have only ordered once, but it came in about 6 or 7 days.

http://stores.ebay.com/Enchanted-Beauty-Spot

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Anon85

That's great! Thanks so much Lainey!

I know they're expensive but they have some excellent colours.

Is there anywhere else in the city centre that might sell them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

McCabes in Blanch also (and millies.ie do it too) is it Sallys? Salon Services in the city ctr do it but I don't know where that is exactly sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

If you can find a Sallys they sell them I think the prices are 8-10 euros. I usually buy from an ebay store it's cheaper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Anon85

Thanks everyone!

There's a specific OPI colour I'm looking for - It's called Rumple's Wiggin'. It's a light purple....Really nice. I think I'll try ebay (just for cost effectiveness) :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 paledragoncrone

check out a website called www.beautybay.com you will find opi there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

There's a beauty salon on Wexford Street in town across from the bike shop or along those lines and O.P.I. nail polish was always shown in the window so I'm pretty sure they're resellers of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement