Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sciences/Math courses interviews - questions they ask??

Options
  • 04-04-2011 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Dear all,

I'm really nervous about my first interviews, and I was wondering if you know what kind of questions they might ask for courses with a strong background in sciences (chemistry/physics/maths)

Do you think they might make me sit through an actual exam in any of these subjects??

Thanks a lot!

All the best

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Hi Maga,
    I don't think they'd make you sit an exam, in fairness, they'd have to tell you that as part of the application process. They might ask you why you're interested in doing Science and what field in particular you'd like to wind up in. Also maybe if you knew of any advances/developments in that field recetly (like if you said Physics, you could talk about the Hadron Collider, etc)
    hth :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Maga

Thanks a lot for your reply and ideas! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I posted some tips on interviews here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055676871

Advertisement