Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win an Apple iPad2 with ESB Electric Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

@electricireland I have created a monster! A monster!

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

@electricireland I'm moving into my own place for the very first time in two weeks! Just placed the deposit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

@electricireland Ive decided im going to run the cork city marathan

• Registered Users Posts: 14 irishgunner1

@electricireland just here tinking how nice it would be browsing boards on an ipad 2 : )

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

@electricireland My big news today is that I'm moving in with my girlfriend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

@electricireland My big news today is that I don't have any big new :S, I hate my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

@electricireland my sister is due to give birth on 12/04 but im guessing she will go into labor on 09/04 and ruin mum and dads 45th wedding anniversary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

@electricireland My big news today, is that I had my French Oral exam today and it went great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

@electricireland My news is I finally got an MRI on my injured knee today. First proper step to recovery (hopefully!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

@electricireland My news is I managed to #cook a lovely coddle.. #skills :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SeanNolan

Sadly the biggest news i have today is that i entered a compition for an ipad 2 :(

@electricireland sadly the only news i have today is that i entered a compition to win an ipad 2:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Rebska

@electricireland My dad is coming to visit!

@electricireland sadly the only news i have today is that i entered a compition to win an ipad 2 (sigh) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ciarashauna

@electricireland I have less than five weeks of schooldays left :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 residenteire

@electricireland, Good news! I'm happily chomping on a bag of juicy sweets while watching the television, delightful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

@electricireland My news today is I'm learning to fly helicopters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 erydo

@electricireland i ran my first 6k today!!! feel great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 evorg

@electricireland I found out that my friend is leaving work :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 elliebe

@electricireland i paid my esb bill today yipee!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Princess18

@electricireland Got A New Haircut Today For A New Look, And My Ex Shows Up After Work :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

@electricireland Our washing machine is broken again and the repair guy hasn't been answering our calls. Socks & jocks being washed in bath!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 breoto

@electricityireland - I finally have time to sleep tonight! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Siouxky

@electricireland I'm watching beverly hills cop instead of studying

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Betty-ireland

@electricireland hoping to move house is the next couple of weeks, exciting times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭laraido

@electricireland Yay! Competition time! iPad is so last year, bring on #2 please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Emotive

@electricireland I watched the blades on the vestas go round

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

Hi Everyone,

We have plenty of news today and a very nice prize up for grabs… (where’s the salivating smiley face?...) ;)

The news, in a nutshell:

We now sell gas, and we’ve just launched a range of great value price plans for electricity and gas.

Switching to one of our new electricity-only plans could help you save up to 14%* on our current electricity unit rates. Getting your electricity and gas from us, could mean savings of up to 17%* on electricity unit rates and up to 6%* on gas unit rates. To find the best plan for you just click here.

Our other big news is... We’re now on Twitter! :)

Visit us at www.twitter.com/electricireland, where we’ll be standing by ready to respond to your tweets, account queries, and anything ESB Electric Ireland. We’ll also be on hand to give advice and help you decide on the right energy price plan for you.

In our last bit of news, we’d like you to welcome aboard to the forum Electric Ireland: Una and Electric Ireland: Sonia.

Direct any complicated queries their way… ;) They’ll also be my fellow tweepz colleagues on Twitter.

So, onward to the competition! To celebrate all this news, we’re giving away an Apple iPad 2!

ipad-2-main-pic1.jpg

apple-ipad-211.jpg

This amazing 32GB tablet has all the features of the original iPad plus a thinner, lighter design; it boasts 3G and Wi-Fi, and has two cameras for both video calling and filming.

To be in with a chance to win, just tell us below in 140 characters or less (tweet style) what big, or not so big, news you have today...

Don’t worry yourself too much over what to say, as it will be a random draw. Just put @electricireland before your comment and work away!

Closing date for this competition is next Sunday midnight, April 10, 2011. (see here for our T&Cs).

Best of luck!

David

* NOTE - this competition can only be entered via boards - sorry if there's been any confusion to Twitter users. *

@electricireland I FINALLY FINISHED ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS! And the girl I'm seeing invited me to her ball... Happy times for meeee! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

@electricireland I had my review today in work and got a crap pay rise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 anez

@electricireland, just sat down with a lovely cup of tea. ahh.:o

Advertisement