Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win an Apple iPad2 with ESB Electric Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭your desired user name

@electricireland i'm off tomorow

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

@electricireland My big news today is that I finished the last assignment of my first year in college, and now I'm gonna be qualified to work with children (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mrjw

@electricireland no news today maybe tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭martian1980

@electricireland I'm on holidays and having a great time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 antonian

@electricireland It's a beautiful day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

@electricireland My big news is my girlfriends pregnant with our 1st child......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vonneee

@electricireland My big news.. Hoping to win our first tag rugby match today!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

@electricireland Its not raining today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

@electricireland found 20 euro today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

@electricireland Sun is shining and I'm not working!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭conor06

I'm hungover today after being at a great wedding, have to play a match in an hour too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Joflaherty

@electricireland Fantastic day today, must start working on the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭eor123

@electricireland my brother woke me up too early this morning by slamming the sitting room door! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 XpenguinX

@electricireland Cows in China have been genetically modified to produce breast milk. They predict that in 10 years you will be able to buy it in every shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

@electricireland Just found today out that I'm getting a big graduation/birthday present next weekend....can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Timfy

@electricireland Thoroughly enjoying waving my pint at the thousands running by in the Connemarathon!

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 yahoomac

:)
    Hi Everyone,

We have plenty of news today and a very nice prize up for grabs… (where’s the salivating smiley face?...) ;)

The news, in a nutshell:

We now sell gas, and we’ve just launched a range of great value price plans for electricity and gas.

Switching to one of our new electricity-only plans could help you save up to 14%* on our current electricity unit rates. Getting your electricity and gas from us, could mean savings of up to 17%* on electricity unit rates and up to 6%* on gas unit rates. To find the best plan for you just click here.

Our other big news is... We’re now on Twitter! :)

Visit us at www.twitter.com/electricireland, where we’ll be standing by ready to respond to your tweets, account queries, and anything ESB Electric Ireland. We’ll also be on hand to give advice and help you decide on the right energy price plan for you.

In our last bit of news, we’d like you to welcome aboard to the forum Electric Ireland: Una and Electric Ireland: Sonia.

Direct any complicated queries their way… ;) They’ll also be my fellow tweepz colleagues on Twitter.

So, onward to the competition! To celebrate all this news, we’re giving away an Apple iPad 2!

ipad-2-main-pic1.jpg

apple-ipad-211.jpg

This amazing 32GB tablet has all the features of the original iPad plus a thinner, lighter design; it boasts 3G and Wi-Fi, and has two cameras for both video calling and filming.

To be in with a chance to win, just tell us below in 140 characters or less (tweet style) what big, or not so big, news you have today...

Don’t worry yourself too much over what to say, as it will be a random draw. Just put @electricireland before your comment and work away!

Closing date for this competition is next Sunday midnight, April 10, 2011. (see here for our T&Cs).

Best of luck!

David

* NOTE - this competition can only be entered via boards - sorry if there's been any confusion to Twitter users. *

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

@electricireland I finished my poster!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

@electricireland I feel the sunday evening blues coming on, why can't weekends be longer :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daithidav1

@electricityireland My big news is the parent's new patio being completed just in time for the spring sun!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

@electricireland I found out i'm going back to college. I envisage it to be like old school

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

@electricireland I'm going NYC for the first time soon. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 self_sentered

@electricireland I've decided to run the Dublin Marathon this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gizajob

@electricireland I ran 10k and soaked up the rays what a day!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anaiyela

@electricireland I booked my holiday to Crete, yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Rumple Fugly

@electricireland Woke up this morning to what I presume is Saharan dust all over my car...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

@electricireland McIlroy might win the Masters today and Leinster are through to the quarter finals!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Hex

@electricireland Found out my homemade pasta isn't toxic when consumed by unsuspecting testers / family members.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

@electricireland im getting a new car pretty soon now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mr Moxie

@electricireland I have great news! I've just been offered a small 'Angel Investment' for my new company. Yesss! I can launch soon I hope.

Advertisement