Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 6 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Bayern in Championship here...available for few games if anyone is on. Im not even off the mark yet...PSN down etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Lahincians and Crackle - Valencia here League 1 - either of you guys available to play a league match?
    I'll be on in the next few mins and stay on for an hour or so. So basically anytime between now and half 8, if that suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

ready when u are mate but don't see u online

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Wilson91 wrote: »
    Bayern in Championship here...available for few games if anyone is on. Im not even off the mark yet...PSN down etc.

Sent you a friend invite. I'll be on for next half hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Liverpool in League 1 here, I'll be online most of tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Lahincians and Crackle - Valencia here League 1 - either of you guys available to play a league match?

I'll be on now if you're still around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Awk right, what was up last night that you couldn't accept my game invite? Server was it? You be about tomorrow about 11pm?

Ye the servers were down. I might be on tomorrow from around half 4 for a bit but won't be available saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭kensutz

Lads I'm away until Monday at the earliest. If anyone wants to play Villa in the Championship, I'm on tonight for another hour or so. Then I'm off to Wembley to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

Colly, didn't mean to act the bollox there. I didn't get the body of your PM, only the heading. The game was unranked anyway, but I was waiting for you to decide how long was enough to play as it was my connection that went in the first place. I didn't cop it that you weren't playing when that last goal went in. Should have known really as it's never that easy to score! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

L'prof orrj2 Atletico Madrid
    Aha Shake AhaShake Arsenal

Either of yous be about around 11pm tomorrow?

Got stuck in work late so wasn't on till after 11.30. Either of yous about tomorrow?
    DH2K9 wrote: »
    Ye the servers were down. I might be on tomorrow from around half 4 for a bit but won't be available saturday.

What time tomorrow would it be? Should be around most of the day except about 2 hours.

• Advertisement

Got stuck in work late so wasn't on till after 11.30. Either of yous about tomorrow?

What time tomorrow would it be? Should be around most of the day except about 2 hours.

Yeah what time? I'm around in the morning and afternoon anyways but won't be on PS unless have a game! Up to 4 would be best time for me...?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

eioneill or Fizman around later today?

Right it seems as though my playstation has pos died. it switches on fine and works in but nothing comes up on the screen. My hdmi cable is fine as the tv is picking up some form of signal but no picture or sound. Will try with the av cable just in case though.

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Yeah what time? I'm around in the morning and afternoon anyways but won't be on PS unless have a game! Up to 4 would be best time for me...?

Crap forgot, just heading into town now will you be about his evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Atletico Madrid from League 1 here. Anyone available tomorrow between 3 - 5pm?

Crap forgot, just heading into town now will you be about his evening?

Yeah what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Wow, don't think I've ever been outplayed as I was just there:(

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Yeah what time?

Just home now, so anytime from now till tonight.

Just home now, so anytime from now till tonight.

8 o clockish?

Have won 4 and drawn 2. Damn manual players! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Valencia, At Madrid, Bayern Munich or Liverpool around in the premiership tomorrow??

Write back here if you are..

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Have a few games to catch up on now.

Aston Villa - colly54 -colly54
    Man City - eioneill - RedDevilDub
    Atletico Madrid - alanc2003 - conco27
    Porto - polarbearhead - polarbearhead
    Bayern Munich - theflesh - paddysnorch
    Tottenham Hotspurs - bugg - DCorkey

I'll be on till from about 1-4 or so today then I can get back on late tonight.

Edit - trying to stay signed in but it won't let me.

franman wrote: »
    Atletico Madrid from League 1 here. Anyone available tomorrow between 3 - 5pm?

I can pretty much get on anytime from now till the match tonight. Anyone around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

franman wrote: »
    Devil08 or Desire about tonight after 10? Im down to play liverpoolrob this gameweek but im sure he has already pulled out

I had to withdraw from the league because of my internet connection going.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

eioneill or Fizman around today?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

I'm away for a week from tomoro lads. So anyone who is on tonight in the Premiership and hasnt played Man ****ty, I will play you so I dont get canned from the league. Probably be about 11ish when I get on tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Any of Arsenal, Villa or Atletico from League 1 available to play any time tonight?

Capajoma wrote: »
    Any of Arsenal, Villa or Atletico from League 1 available to play any time tonight?

I'm on now

got the ps3 working so will be available for games again. moving to a new house soon though so weould like to get them done over the next few days

• Advertisement

L'prof orrj2 Atletico Madrid
    DH2K9 DHUSSEY1 Newcastle United

Either of yous be about tomorrow evening/night? I should be around around about 8.30/9.

Advertisement