Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 6 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

ill be on tonight from about 8 if colly, polarbearhead or phillyc are about

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Atletico, Bayern or Man City in Championship around today?

Arsenal here

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Fizman you around this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

alanc2003 wrote: »
    ill be on tonight from about 8 if colly, polarbearhead or phillyc are about

I should be about sometime after 10 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Where can I see the league table?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Where can I see the league table?

Anseo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

L'prof orrj2 Atletico Madrid
    DH2K9 DHUSSEY1 Newcastle United

Either of yous be about tomorrow evening/night? I should be around around about 8.30/9.

?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Have alot of catching up to do in my Championship games so if any of the following are around tomorrow or whenever give us a shout..

Gameweek 2
    Aston Villa (Kensutz)
    Man City (philt27)
    Atletico Madrid (lprof)

Gameweek 3
    Newcastle (DHK29)
    Bayern Munich (???)
    Tottenham (threein99)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Lads, I'm afraid I'm going to pull out of this league due to a lack of interest. I was all set up until the network issues, but I just have no interest in starting another league especially with all the night owls in here. It was fun while it lasted, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

DDD, you available to play our match??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Anyone know what the story is with Fizman?

Hasn't responded to any of my PM's or posts on this thread and hasn't logged into PSN in a month and a half...

More importantly anyone know what's happening with the league? Very few games played and can't seem to catch people eg fizman, no table updates and there seems to be a general lack of interest which is a shame. Perhaps wools can comment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

L'prof orrj2 Atletico Madrid
    DH2K9 DHUSSEY1 Newcastle United

Either of yous be about tomorrow evening/night? I should be around around about 8.30/9.

I'm on now if you are able to play. What is your PSN username?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

More importantly anyone know what's happening with the league? Very few games played and can't seem to catch people eg fizman, no table updates and there seems to be a general lack of interest which is a shame. Perhaps wools can comment?

Looks like the league is dying a death, I've lost a bit of interest in it myself through out the down time, I only have 3 games played.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I don't think we're doing too badly. People who havent played any should probably be cut though.

I still want to get promoted this season anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

threein99 wrote: »
    Looks like the league is dying a death, I've lost a bit of interest in it myself through out the down time, I only have 3 games played.

Im still willing take part in it as I prefer playing ye lads compared to randomers online. However Im more interested in finishing bottom in the manual league:pac:
    Im around later for anyone I have to play

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

http://boardsfifaleague.leaguerepublic.com/ Table seems up to date from my view....

DH2K9 wrote: »
    I'm on now if you are able to play. What is your PSN username?

Only in the door from work a hour and a half, I'm around for the rest of the night if you're about. I'm dungdoc.

No I've played 6 games not 4 (AC Milan)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

4 days without an update, give me a break... When we started this off it was updated every week or 2

• Advertisement

Iv just removed 2 players from the championship and 2 players from league 1 who have not played a game yet...

The following people have till sunday midnight to get to 4 games as the league is running very slow!!

Premiership

Liverpool - Fizman

Championship

Tottenham Hotspurs - Threein99
    Aston Villa - Kensutz
    Man City - Philt27
    Newcastle - DH2K9
    Valencia - Fowler87

League 1

Aston Villa - Danny dyers double

Gameweek 4 fixtures are up!!

Before people start saying that they are playing the same person twice this week, its just the way the fixtures came up

Gillysome you about over the weekend/next week? Same with Hussey? Heading on holidays next Sunday so want to have all my matches up to date and out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Philt I have to play you, so give me a time and I'll be on

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Gillysome you about over the weekend/next week? Same with Hussey? Heading on holidays next Sunday so want to have all my matches up to date and out of the way.

I'm in Galway till Sunday man but I'll be on Sunday evenin/ night and I'm on most evenings after 7 and again after 10. If u can play Sunday evening drop me a pm with a time and I'll b on. Wanna get a few played too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

colly54 wrote: »
    Iv just removed 2 players from the championship and 2 players from league 1 who have not played a game yet...

The following people have till sunday midnight to get to 4 games as the league is running very slow!!

Premiership

Liverpool - Fizman

Championship

Tottenham Hotspurs - Threein99
    Aston Villa - Kensutz
    Man City - Philt27
    Newcastle - DH2K9
    Valencia - Fowler87

League 1

Aston Villa - Danny dyers double

Im pretty sure I have played 4 games, it just wasnt posted, just clarifying it with the guy I played

Gillysome wrote: »
    I'm in Galway till Sunday man but I'll be on Sunday evenin/ night and I'm on most evenings after 7 and again after 10. If u can play Sunday evening drop me a pm with a time and I'll b on. Wanna get a few played too

Might be about Sunday night not 100%, and not sure which was I'm working next week but I'll most likely be around after 10 most of the nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Danny dyers double, if you want to play our 2 games I'll be around for most of this evening and tomorrow as well. Handy way for you to get up to the 4 games you need to stay in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Might be about Sunday night not 100%, and not sure which was I'm working next week but I'll most likely be around after 10 most of the nights.

Not Lookin good 4 me gettin on tonight man. I'll catch ya tomoro or durin d wk for our 2 games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Newcastle from Championship-DHUSSEY1 is around tonight if anyboyd needs to play me.

Advertisement