Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 6 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Gillysome wrote: »
    Not Lookin good 4 me gettin on tonight man. I'll catch ya tomoro or durin d wk for our 2 games

Turned out I wasn't around all weekend so it was grand, I'll be around tonight if you're about man.
    DH2K9 wrote: »
    Newcastle from Championship-DHUSSEY1 is around tonight if anyboyd needs to play me.

Wasn't at home yesterday to get on, would you be around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Turned out I wasn't around all weekend so it was grand, I'll be around tonight if you're about man.

Wasn't at home yesterday to get on, would you be around tonight?

Sound gav I'll catch you tonight so. Shud be on for 9 if thats ok?

Grand job ye.

Actually won't get on till half 10 tonight man. I presumed 5 a side was off with the bank holiday but apparently it's on.

Actually won't get on till half 10 tonight man. I presumed 5 a side was off with the bank holiday but apparently it's on.

No bother, was downstairs eating my dinner went you pm'ed me on PSN that's why I didn't reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

who is hoffenhiem in league 1? need to play a game with ya. also, another draw brings me to the grand total of 1 win 1 loss and 6 draws...... madness i tells ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

who is hoffenhiem in league 1? need to play a game with ya. also, another draw brings me to the grand total of 1 win 1 loss and 6 draws...... madness i tells ya!

Pretty sure he pulled out.

Jesus, how'd ya manage 6 draws? I've 2 wins, 5 loses and no draws:(

Manged to sneak 4pts off Liverpool last night in the championship, despite being out played for the majority of both games. First game ended nil nil despite some good chances, I think I might Hav even had 1:pac: the second game continued as the first ended with Gavin doing all the attacking and me playing on the counter. Only goal came on the break late on when blashikovski put a sweet cross onto the head of barrios :) result was hard on dungdoc who was the better player.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

ill be on tonight if lyon, villa and city for the premiership are about

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Manged to sneak 4pts off Liverpool last night in the championship, despite being out played for the majority of both games. First game ended nil nil despite some good chances, I think I might Hav even had 1:pac: the second game continued as the first ended with Gavin doing all the attacking and me playing on the counter. Only goal came on the break late on when blashikovski put a sweet cross onto the head of barrios :) result was hard on dungdoc who was the better player.

Poor attempt:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Anyone around later to play Valencia in the Championship?

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Poor attempt:pac::pac:

Me fail English??? That's umpossible:eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'm pulling out of this.

I'm sick of spending my week sending out a raft of PM's and PSN messages and people not having the common fúcking decency to reply. If you can't play just say so, it's simple courtesy to reply and it takes two seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Man City, Bayern, At Madrid or Porto x2 around to play now? (premiership)

Frisbee wrote: »
    I'm pulling out of this.

I'm sick of spending my week sending out a raft of PM's and PSN messages and people not having the common fúcking decency to reply. If you can't play just say so, it's simple courtesy to reply and it takes two seconds.

You weren't trying to play DHUSSEY by any chance?

Between about 8pm and 9.30pm I messaged him 4 times, not one reply and he was playing the game as I went into Online Game Modes and Play a Friend, what made me even more pished off was he wasn't even playing online, just normal Kick-off mode. He signs out at 9.30pm and comes back on around an hour or so later and I messaged him again just asking him to poxy reply if he didn't want to play and stop me hanging around and I checked and he was playing Kick-off mode again. I had enough and just logged off.

I'd be fairly tempted not to give him the time of day again to play against me unless he has some excuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

AC Milan in premiership here. I will be on after 9 if Valencia x 2, Liverpool, Lyon, bayern Munich, spurs are around????????

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

colly and anyone else playin porto in the prem im hoping to be on from 9.30pm tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 _mark_08_

Thank **** it's comming back:D

Anyone here play Ultimate? if so are you selling any good players?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

I can play (Bayern, Premiership) between now and 8 - leave me a message here if you're around.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Juventus - Rackstar
    AC Milan X2 - hatchets27
    Bayern - paddysnorch/theflesh

Will be on in the next couple hours if any of yous are about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

You weren't trying to play DHUSSEY by any chance?

Between about 8pm and 9.30pm I messaged him 4 times, not one reply and he was playing the game as I went into Online Game Modes and Play a Friend, what made me even more pished off was he wasn't even playing online, just normal Kick-off mode. He signs out at 9.30pm and comes back on around an hour or so later and I messaged him again just asking him to poxy reply if he didn't want to play and stop me hanging around and I checked and he was playing Kick-off mode again. I had enough and just logged off.

I'd be fairly tempted not to give him the time of day again to play against me unless he has some excuse.

Sorry, as I said I had a few mates over and I wasn't playing fifa at all. They were playing it and there is no way of signing out or maybe there is just couldn't figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Sorry, as I said I had a few mates over and I wasn't playing fifa at all. They were playing it and there is no way of signing out or maybe there is just couldn't figure it out.

Go to were you sign in and press triangle, then click sign out...

Or set yourself to away, generally what I do.

Right. When will you be about next?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Moved county for the next 2.5 months or so and don't have internet yet. Will hopefully sort it out over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Philly_C wrote: »
    Juventus - Rackstar
    AC Milan X2 - hatchets27
    Bayern - paddysnorch/theflesh

Will be on in the next couple hours if any of yous are about.

Sorry wasn't on yesterday. Online now for the next couple of hours if you're about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Right. When will you be about next?

I should be around over the weekend so if you are on PSN give me a shout

I should be around over the weekend so if you are on PSN give me a shout

Might be about tonight most likely not. Off on hols in the morning so won't be back till the 20th to play any matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Anyone who has to play Bayern Munich in the Premiership - I'll be around all day so just leave a message here and I'll get on PSN.

AC Milan, Tottenham, Man City, Bayern, At Madrid or Porto x2 around to play today?

Leave comment here if you are

• Advertisement

Gameweek 5 fixtures up

Advertisement