Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 6 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

theflesh wrote: »
    Anyone who has to play Bayern Munich in the Premiership - I'll be around all day so just leave a message here and I'll get on PSN.

Want to play our game now?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

colly54 wrote: »
    Want to play our game now?

You still around?

Ye, u ready now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I have the following fixtures to catch up on. Pretty much available anytime today and tomorrow.

Aston Villa Man City
    Man City Atletico Madrid
    Atletico Madrid Man City
    Man City Bayern Munich
    Liverpool Man City

Ye, u ready now?

Yep, I'll be on in a minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Anybody who has to play Man City in the Premiership I will be online from about 7pm. I've a few fixtures to catch up!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Lads I'm going to be outa action for a few days. Had the ps in a mates house the yesterday and the leads have gone AWOL. Have new ones ordered so hopefully won't be off for long. I blame the drink:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey lads have I been axed from the league?bit unfair I think as I'm a proven finisher of leagues I just havnt had access for the last wile.just went to play threein there and find out I'm out.Any reconsiderations?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm wondering the same myself as I've been away quite a bit from the PS3. Back in action again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

In fairness to phil27 he is a proven finisher. He once scored 6 goals for the shockers and only had 8 chances! Andy Cole he ain't.

• Advertisement

Anyone around to play Bayern in the Premiership over the next hour or two?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I really hate lag but a loss is (another) loss. Fair play Crackle for offering a rematch though but I've let him have the win:)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Championship

Liverpool
    Valencia
    Dortmund

I'm around all day, just message me on PSN if I'm on.

AC Milan from the premiership will be on after 9 if any of my opponents are about??????

hatchets27 wrote: »
    AC Milan from the premiership will be on after 9 if any of my opponents are about??????

Yeah I'll try to get on, think we have a Gameweek 2 game to play (Bayern Munich).

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Arsenal in Championship can play Saturday at about 4 or 5 til about 7.

Let me know in advance on this please.

Right lads, Rules say that there should be 7 games played after 4 weeks or the team will be kicked out of the league, but because of some drop outs i'm going to say 7 games by Monday midnight which will be 5 and a half game weeks...

Get playing your games lads!!!

AC Milan, Tottenham, Man City, Bayern, Valencia, At Madrid x2 or Porto x2 around to play tomorrow?

Leave comment here if you are

Gameweek 6 fixtures are up!!!

AC Milan, Tottenham, Man City, Bayern, Valencia, At Madrid x2 or Porto x2 around to play tomorrow?

Leave comment here if you are

Yeah, I can get on from around 6 to 9 if that's any good to you.

Also, anyone else who has to play Bayern Munich in the Premiership - any of ye around this evening?
    Man City x 2
    AC Milan x 2
    Valencia
    Juventus
    Lyon x 2
    Porto
    Aston Villa

• Advertisement

Is it just a case now of playing all of the fixtures? Just play whoever is on?????

Never had a more frustrating game of fifa, had one of those dodgy offsides given, where the keeper comes out and it ignores the defender behind him. Then DH2k9 scores directly after from a scrap in the box. I level it up and miss several chances and headers, then a quick break and I'm 2-1 down, then 3-1 down after pushing up more to equalise where again, I miss everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

theflesh wrote: »
    Yeah, I can get on from around 6 to 9 if that's any good to you.

Also, anyone else who has to play Bayern Munich in the Premiership - any of ye around this evening?
    Man City x 2
    AC Milan x 2
    Valencia
    Juventus
    Lyon x 2
    Porto
    Aston Villa

I'm around now if you're free mate?

Krameel67 Lyon

markontap wrote: »
    I'm around now if you're free mate?

Krameel67 Lyon

Yeah I'll get on now

Arsenal in the Championship here need to play in next 2 hours.

Newcastle x 2

Spurs x 2

AC Milan

Aston Villa

Dortmund

Valencia

Liverpool

Lyon

I'm on now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Arsenal in the Championship here need to play in next 2 hours.

Newcastle x 2

Spurs x 2

AC Milan

Aston Villa

Dortmund

Valencia

Liverpool

Lyon

I'm on now!

I (Spurs) cant get on tonight, gonna be watching the golf for the night, maybe tommorow afternoon

threein99 wrote: »
    I (Spurs) cant get on tonight, gonna be watching the golf for the night, maybe tommorow afternoon

After tonight I wont be able to get on til next Saturday (when we get internet in my new place)

Really don't want to get kicked out of the league so I just need to play one match tonight!!!!!!!!! So ya... anyone?

I'm on now if you still have the chance

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Lyon: markontap - Krameel67
    Juventus: Rackstar - da-rock56
    Aston Villa: colly54 - colly54
    Man City: eioneill - RedDevilDub
    Athletico Madrid: alanc2003 - conco27

Any of you lads about tonight. Just a heads up I'm away from the 21st to the 28th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

bigred100 wrote: »
    Never had a more frustrating game of fifa, had one of those dodgy offsides given, where the keeper comes out and it ignores the defender behind him. Then DH2k9 scores directly after from a scrap in the box. I level it up and miss several chances and headers, then a quick break and I'm 2-1 down, then 3-1 down after pushing up more to equalise where again, I miss everything.

You still don't know the offside rule. If the keeper comes out then the last defender becomes the "keeper" in terms of the offside rule. The striker has to be behind the last 2 defenders to be onside and he was only behind one because of the keeper coming out. It was offside get over it. I don't remember you creating a million chances either and missing everything? You lost a game of FIFA to the better player on the day deal with it.

Advertisement