Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 6 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Fixtures to be posted later... :)

Everyone involved will also receive details by PM on how to join league online. So keep an eye out and join ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Fixtures still going up today!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Devil08 wrote: »

Championship fixtures here, they're up if you have a look for them just not posted yet!

nnsfuo.png

Sorry guys. Crazy crazy day.. Our first baby suddenly decided to say hello over 6 weeks early..
    All went well thank god..

I might get colly to get things started tomorrow otherwise I can sort things on Friday as I'll be back to work..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

thewools wrote: »
    Sorry guys. Crazy crazy day.. Our first baby suddenly decided to say hello over 6 weeks early..

I might get colly to get things started tomorrow otherwise I can sort things on Friday as I'll be back to work..

Congrats man:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Congrats thewools:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Congratulations Woolsie :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Happy days. Congrats man:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Congrats man, they be playing in the Boards League next season?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Congrats dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Ah congrats wools - good lad!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

congrats wools!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Nice one sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

congrats mate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Congrats mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

Congrats pal

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Congrats! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

Congrats Woods!

I'm not sure of my aims for this season - the only mode in FIFA I play is against friends, so looking forward to checking out the opposition. I consider myself average at the game, but I could be in for a serious reality check...looking forward to it though..bit of craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Congratulations thewools.

I'm away in Liverpool til Tuesday so any of my fixtures will have to wait til then.

Hoping for a top 3 finish this season.

Best of luck for the season ahead lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Congrats!

Are the fixtures coming out this Wednesday then? The thing is I am away Monday-Friday next week so won't be able to play until Friday night at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

I'm after adding everyone in my league , so can't wait to get going now

I had my AC Milan team up at 6am this morning doing sprints on the beach and swimming in the cold sea. They have had a tough pre season and I hope it pays off. I had to take Robinho to the side and have a little word in his ear though, he wasnt pulling his weight and thought it would be funny to jock Pirlo while sprinting. I told him that was not the carry on of a title winning side. Cant wait to get going now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Arshavin or Eboué.... hmmm
    ahhheboueintheti36143.jpg
    gun__1272530628_arshavin_camping2.jpg?ic=02d13bT

Everything be sorted for Monday guys :)

Gameweek 1
    Bayern
    Dortmund
    Liverpool - ill be on after 9pm if youre around??

Philt27 wrote: »
    Gameweek 1
    Bayern
    Dortmund
    Liverpool - ill be on after 9pm if youre around??

You should probably specify what league youre in so its doesnt confuse others!!

You should probably specify what league youre in so its doesnt confuse others!!
    Id presume if you knew who you were playin then ud know anyway - but im in the CHAMPIONSHIP!! Cheers...:)

Fixtures will be posted up in a wee while... ;)

• Advertisement

League 1

Im (Milan) due to play Arsenal and Hoffenheim...
    Ill be around tonight late bout 12! or tomorrow before 4 or all day Wednesday!!!

Advertisement