Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 6 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Capajoma wrote: »
    Is Man City from League One available to play anytime tonight?

I'm online now, I can also play anytime tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was playing club til about 9. Went back at 10 and the EA Servers won't connect.

must be a universal thing so........hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Woo hoo were back!! Didnt manage to get any of my league games played before the psn went kaput so I'll be on most nights after 10 if Lyon, city, and Newcastle are around in the championship

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Gillysome wrote: »
    Woo hoo were back!! Didnt manage to get any of my league games played before the psn went kaput so I'll be on most nights after 10 if Lyon, city, and Newcastle are around in the championship

I'll be on tomorrow around then so, need a few games to get back in to it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Are we still on Gameweek 2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I won't be around at all this week as I'm not at home. Should be available again next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

BPK27 - Lyon around today/tonight?

BPK27 - Lyon around today/tonight?

Yep, any time really.

bigred100 wrote: »
    Yep, any time really.

5 mins? I just turned the PS3 on.

5 mins? I just turned the PS3 on.

Grand, be on in a bit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Spurs from the Championship here, I didnt get any games played before it went down, gimme a message on here if Im due to play you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

I may have to pull out of the league because my broadband is hopeless at the minute. I'm going to be upgrading soon but I don't know how long that will take, and I don't want to keep you guys waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

I'm online now, I can also play anytime tomorrow.

Im online now if you wanna play?

Capajoma wrote: »
    Im online now if you wanna play?

Sorry dude. Seems I've contracted shingles and I'm currently in the Eye and Ear A and E because the bastid is spreading down to my eye. Good news is I should have a few days off work. I'll be around tomorrow evening if your free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Frisbee wrote: »
    Are we still on Gameweek 2?

Yes, Gameweek 3 fixtures be posted tomorrow if PSN holds up.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

If Liverpool or Bayern are round after 8pm later this eve - ill be on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Where are Gameweek 2 fixtures?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Also have Lyon (bigred100) to play from Gameweek 1 in the Championship.. will be around this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

havnt played any of my games yet in league 1. anyone due to play me send me a pm! should be on this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

Question...is Live Season enable or Disabled for this League?

• Advertisement

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Where are Gameweek 2 fixtures?

This, they haven't been posted. Maybe post Gameweek 2 and 3 tomorrow to get this back on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Gameweek 2 fixtures posted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

League 1

Im (Milan) due to play Villa (sfitzer), Athletico Madrid (waryvalidator), Bayern (capijoma), and Hoffenheim (desire).

Ill be around most of today til bout 5 if anyone wants to get games played.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Have exams at the minute so won't be able to play games for another week and a half or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Spurs here from the Championship, Villa, Athletico Madrid and Bayern, Im too play you from gameweek 1, message me on here and we can arrange to play or if you see me online on the PSN message me online

Dortmund, Liverpool and Lyon, Im to play you in gameweeks 2 fixtures, gimme a shout as as above

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

threein99 wrote: »
    Spurs here from the Championship, Villa, Athletico Madrid and Bayern, Im too play you from gameweek 1, message me on here and we can arrange to play or if you see me online on the PSN message me online

Dortmund, Liverpool and Lyon, Im to play you in gameweeks 2 fixtures, gimme a shout as as above
    I (Dortmund) hope to be on this evenin about 7.30 for an hour or two. Might get ya then

Man City in League 1. I'm availible to play anytime today. Just drop me a PM. I'm due to play Porto, Tottenham and Valencia.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Liverpool in League 1 here, I'm free to play until around 9ish. I've Spurs, Valencia and Hoffenheim to play

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

Hey mate..

I'm available tonight, I'll give you a shout around 7 :)

• Advertisement

Championship

Dortmund
    Valencia
    City
    Newcastle

Anyone about?

Advertisement