Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 6 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Hi lads since PSN was down for so long I didn't bring my PS3 to Galway to college. My last exam is on Friday anyway so should be home again and ready to play at the weekend.

I'm Bayern Munuch in Championship

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

Villa from league one here , iv AC Milan , Arsenal and Hoffihein to play I'll be on tonight if any of yous are about

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Finally off the mark in League 1, no way deserving though...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Töpher Uroboric AC Milan
    Threein99 Threein99 Tottenham Spurs
    DH2K9 DHUSSEY1 Newcastle United

Any of yous about tonight from 10 ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Are Valencia, Hoffenheim or Milan from League 1 available to play anytime tonight? I'll be online, just add me, capajoma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Another loss in the league.. relegation looms:(:pac: BPK27 played well but the sliding tackling by him was ridiculous during both games (manual match too) played. However, Il admit, I fell into your 'style' near the end of the 2nd match and my tackle for your peno was pathetic, especially as I tried my best to keep composed for most...

Sometimes when yer playing manual ya can get frustrated when things arent going yer way but there is no need to play dirty like that constantly, you're good enough anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Another loss in the league.. relegation looms:(:pac: BPK27 played well but the sliding tackling by him was ridiculous during both games (manual match too) played. However, Il admit, I fell into your 'style' near the end of the 2nd match and my tackle for your peno was pathetic, especially as I tried my best to keep composed for most...

Sometimes when yer playing manual ya can get frustrated when things arent going yer way but there is no need to play dirty like that constantly, you're good enough anyhow.

In fairness, I don't give away many fouls or cards. Just a fan of a big sliding tackle. Sometimes they come off, others they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

(Premiership)

AC Milan, At Madrid, Valencia or Bayern Munich be around anytime tomorrow??

Leave me a message here if you will....

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

colly54 wrote: »
    (Premiership)

AC Milan, At Madrid, Valencia or Bayern Munich be around anytime tomorrow??

Leave me a message here if you will....

yep, ill be on this evening after 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Desire. wrote: »
    I may have to pull out of the league because my broadband is hopeless at the minute. I'm going to be upgrading soon but I don't know how long that will take, and I don't want to keep you guys waiting.

Bump. I am Hoffenheim in League One by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I'm Liverpool in the Premiership. I might be able to get on for a bit tonight, after that it'll be a while till I get to play again because I'm going to Cuba for 12 days followed immediately by a 3 night stag in Dingle over the June bank hol. :D

Töpher Uroboric AC Milan

Won't be around till probably Monday evening/night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Somehow came away with a win and a draw in my last 2 games in L1(against Man City & Spurs) despite having little possession. I'm sure the lads I was playing must have been frustrated as hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Villa, Athletico and Bayern from the Championship, Im (Spurs) due to play you from Gameweek 1 , gimme a shout and we can arrange to get our games played

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Is anyone finding the game harder since coming back from the break? I'm not sure what I'm doing differently but feels like my timing is totally off. Only scored 1 goal in 5 league games so far. Hope there's no relegation from league 1 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

Question...is Live Season enable or Disabled for this League?

Bumpety bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Is anyone finding the game harder since coming back from the break? I'm not sure what I'm doing differently but feels like my timing is totally off. Only scored 1 goal in 5 league games so far. Hope there's no relegation from league 1 :p

A bit alright. Passin isn't far off but shootin is wayward enuf. Find it more so wit black ops than FIFA

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Atletico Madrid from League 1 here. Will be on at about 4pm today and from about 2pm tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Righteo

Atletico, Bayern and Dortmund in the Championship.

When can ye play me (Arsenal)?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Töpher wrote: »
    I won't be around at all this week as I'm not at home. Should be available again next week.

Should be available again from tomorrow. (Milan in Championship)

• Advertisement

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Righteo

Atletico, Bayern and Dortmund in the Championship.

When can ye play me (Arsenal)?

Will be on around 11 if that suits man. If not I'm floating around most nights after 9. Not sure whos who in the league so who ever else needs to play me drop me a pm. I'm Dortmund btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Sorry bout last night. Shockin connection and then net went and couldnt even get onto boards for the night!

Do we just play the last 55mins today so?

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Sorry bout last night. Shockin connection and then net went and couldnt even get onto boards for the night!

Do we just play the last 55mins today so?

No problem man, was going to suggest we play the second half unranked anyway because the lag was a ruining the game. I'm in Dublin for most of the day but I should be on after 9 if you are around

When will you be about mate?

Gillysome or philt about??

Scored a daisy of a free against Topher just there to win 2-1.:cool:

bigred100 wrote: »
    Gillysome or philt about??

Just in now man and I'm knackered. I'll be on tomoro night after 10 if that suits and most nights durin the week

Gillysome wrote: »
    Just in now man and I'm knackered. I'll be on tomoro night after 10 if that suits and most nights durin the week

Yeah thats grand

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Devil08 or Desire about tonight after 10? Im down to play liverpoolrob this gameweek but im sure he has already pulled out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Atletico Madrid(premiership)

ill defo be around tonight if any of my opponents are about.

Advertisement