Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 6 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Hey I'm AC Milan from the premiership and I've 3 games to play against
    Juve Da rock 56
    Bayern paddysnorch
    Liverpool fizman
    I will be on tue night and wed night after 9 if ye are around?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

franman wrote: »
    Devil08 or Desire about tonight after 10? Im down to play liverpoolrob this gameweek but im sure he has already pulled out

I should be on around 11.30 or so if thats not too late!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Man City from the Championship here - If Liverpool or Bayern are round after 9pm later this eve - ill be on..

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Devil08 wrote: »
    I should be on around 11.30 or so if thats not too late!

Sorry way past my bedtime :D what about tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

conco, fizman,red devil dub when ye about?im around for another while tonight. ill be on tomorrow evenin too, not after 10pm tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

DH2K9 DHUSSEY1 Newcastle United

Anyone know what the craic is with this lad? He doesn't post in here, he's played one match so far, and I sent him a message on PSN today when he was online and no reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Anyone know what the craic is with this lad? He doesn't post in here, he's played one match so far, and I sent him a message on PSN today when he was online and no reply.

He's a temperamental one to get hold of, I've played him in a few things on here and sometimes he'll reply no bother and others you get blanked.

bigred100 wrote: »
    He's a temperamental one to get hold of, I've played him in a few things on here and sometimes he'll reply no bother and others you get blanked.

Grand so, I won't bother trying to get hold of him anymore. Think I've posted on here 4 times and then PSN once. I'll let him get hold of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

I wouldn't mind getting hold of you Gavin shels....and on a completely unrelated note any chance of my three opponents letting me know when they can play me? There seems to be a lack of interest in this league from a lot of people. Oh yeah who is with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

hatchets27 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind getting hold of you Gavin shels....and on a completely unrelated note any chance of my three opponents letting me know when they can play me? There seems to be a lack of interest in this league from a lot of people. Oh yeah who is with me?

I think the network being down for so long has made it hard for some people to get back into it. A few games need to be played and all will be good again. I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Sign in before 4 and you'll be fine. I know it doesnt suit those at work etc

Any spaces going in any of the leagues? I've plenty of time on my hands these days

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

I could play tonight but looks like the PSN is down. I'm around tomorrow morning or afternoon but then gone till Sunday - so probably will be then before I can play ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

I've been on since bout 6 and the network is up and working fine. Took me a few attempts but i got in eventually.

I wouldn't mind getting hold of you Gavin shels....

WTF?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Valencia, At Madrid or Bayern Munich around in the premiership tomorrow??

Write back here if you are..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

colly54 wrote: »

Colly can you put up this weeks fixtures? Cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

ill have the ps on most of the evening, just pm when u want to play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Juventus in the Premier league here, will be online for a couple of hours if anyone want to get our fixtures played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Grand so, I won't bother trying to get hold of him anymore. Think I've posted on here 4 times and then PSN once. I'll let him get hold of me.

Sorry lads my computer broke so haven't been on this. I'm online most nights and I sometimes leave the PS on so that is why I didn't reply to your messages.

• Advertisement

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Sorry lads my computer broke so haven't been on this. I'm online most nights and I sometimes leave the PS on so that is why I didn't reply to your messages.

Awk right, what was up last night that you couldn't accept my game invite? Server was it? You be about tomorrow about 11pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Valencia, At Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Liverpool or Lyon around in the premiership tomorrow??

L'prof orrj2 Atletico Madrid
    Aha Shake AhaShake Arsenal

Either of yous be about around 11pm tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Valencia, At Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Liverpool or Lyon around in the premiership tomorrow??

Yeah will be on this evening alright. Not sure what time yet though.

Championship

City
    AC Milan
    Arsenal
    Aston Villa

Anyone around today?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

L'prof orrj2 Atletico Madrid
    Aha Shake AhaShake Arsenal

Either of yous be about around 11pm tomorrow?
    Championship

City
    AC Milan
    Arsenal
    Aston Villa

Anyone around today?

I'm on now for a few hours and will get back on again at 11! I'm Arsenal btw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Championship

City
    AC Milan
    Arsenal
    Aston Villa

Anyone around today?

Will get on this evening for a bit alright (AC Milan).

Aha Shake wrote: »
    I'm on now for a few hours and will get back on again at 11! I'm Arsenal btw

I'll be on in 5mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

I'm (Lyon) around this evening Colly. Give me a shout when you're free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

Lahincians and Crackle - Valencia here League 1 - either of you guys available to play a league match?

Advertisement