Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi running short

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

no padding in them
    so i guess its a matter of how sensitive your butt is .. they are also quite light so mighnt be very warm especially in wet and windy weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Anybody buy the Aldi gear today?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭aficionado

Popped in this morning (rathmines) picked up a pair of running shorts (lycra tights), Look ok, will try them out later they have a zip pocket on the backside which could come in handy :)

They didnt have any small sizes in any of the gear from what could see but plenty of large and XL

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭DriverMad

I went down earlier but there was about 20 people around them, so I said it was not worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

I picked up a couple of pairs of the baggy shorts today. A little bit baggier then last year's ones. They'll do the job anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement