Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optimum Electrical

Options
  • 04-04-2011 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Has anyone heard of Optimum Electrical in Newbridge or has had any dealing with them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

Worked with Alan years ago in another company, we left that company around the same time and I've subbied work to him (although not for a while now) never a problem.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Marydoll

Cheers Irish Fire,
    He is impossible to get through to. Never answers his phone or has it always turned off. Don't know how he manages to get any work at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭da4i's

Have the same problem tried to get in touch no answer no return call

wow!!!! Thought most people would answer on the first ring these days :) What are you looking to get done?

It's not what I need to get done but more the follow up I am having trouble with. I shall keep trying anyway. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Marydoll wrote: »
    It's not what I need to get done but more the follow up I am having trouble with. I shall keep trying anyway. Thanks.

That's a pity, I'll try to contact him.

I haven't been in touch with him for a while, it's people doing things like that give the rest of us a bad name. :(

Thanks Irishfire.
    It's a little matter of him owing me money. I have tried 'many' of his phone numbers but he ignores them. Long story but for anyone who has dealing with him tread carefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Since it's been brought up here that he owes you money, let me add: you're not the first. Alan will tell you what you want to hear before disappearing into the sunset. A real life 21st century Cowboy. Avoid like the plague.

Couldn't have put it better myself Batari :) My list of complaints is endless :mad:

The more I read this the more annoyed I get!!!! I hate to see this type of thing happen!!! :(( H'es not even answering my calls I tried to ring him 4 times yesterday.

• Advertisement

lolol He probably thinks you are looking for money also. Ah well......he may rest assured that I am not finished by a long shot.....he can't spend the rest of his days refusing to answer his phone....all that accomplishes is a loss of work (or whatever you would like to call it):rolleyes:

Twice today......... :)

Any luck??

I don't even bother ringing anymore.....just have to go another way.

Marydoll wrote: »
    I don't even bother ringing anymore.....just have to go another way.

Hope all goes well......

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

Certainly glad I came across this as today I had somebody putting me in touch with Alan to do some subbie work for. Definitely not so keen now. I absolutely hate hearing of this kind of crap going on.

Advertisement