Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black and Tan Jack Russell...

• 04-04-2011 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Needs rehoming :(

My brother found her a little over six weeks ago and we've had no luck tracking down the owner. In the Dublin 15 area. Checked with pound and vet and nobody is looking for her and she's not chipped. Vet reckons she's 18-24 months old, very healthy. I just am not in a position to give her the attention she needs but I'd love to find someone who can!

GEDC0138.jpg

GEDC0160.jpg

I have loads more pics if anyone would like to see them. She's a lovely little thing.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ah she's gorgeous, if I hear of anyone looking for one I will let you know. I guess she's not spayed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

She's so sweet, with the remote control on the arm of the chair!!

I have just taken in a foster but if I know of anyone I will bear you in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭gucciali

Sent you a PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bohsmug

Haha yeah I've a great pic on my phone of her sitting with the remote in her paws. I think it's cos I have it in my hands all the time and she's like "what the hell is this thing... I want it!"

I've replied to the pm I was sent but as of yet there's nothing definite so if anybody here knows somebody who could give her a new home please let me know.:)

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bohsmug

Still looking for someone to take her...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

bohsmug wrote: »
    Still looking for someone to take her...

Post a pic in the rehoming thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626371&page=30

Advertisement