Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub with garden / play area for kids?

Options
  • 04-04-2011 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi, recently moved to s co dublin and wondered if anyone could recommend a pub with a garden / outside play area for kids?

I love the pubs in Dalkey, but none have a safe place for kids to do what they love bset - run around and make loads of noise!

Johnnie Foxes comes to mind, but even they only have a car park :eek:

Any local knoweldge much appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

the dungeon in killiney castle is pretty good. It's normally empty enough for the kids to play and there's plenty of garden for the slightly older kids to play in.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Nordieboy

Think its called Palmers - around stepaside/Kilternan just of J15 on M50

• Registered Users Posts: 16 brodrjam

thanks guys, i'll check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

The Magic Carpet in Cornelscourt used to have a kids playground out the back, haven't been by it in years so dont know if its still there

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

Mc donaghs or the Queens pub in Dalkey out the back
    Is McDonaghs/Ivory still open? I thought it went bust last year? Is it same guys running it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Kids in pubs brilliant! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

uch wrote: »
    The Magic Carpet in Cornelscourt used to have a kids playground out the back, haven't been by it in years so dont know if its still there

Yes, its still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭james no.1

brodrjam wrote: »
    Hi, recently moved to s co dublin and wondered if anyone could recommend a pub with a garden / outside play area for kids?

I love the pubs in Dalkey, but none have a safe place for kids to do what they love bset - run around and make loads of noise!

Johnnie Foxes comes to mind, but even they only have a car park :eek:

Any local knoweldge much appreciated...
    magic carpet in cornelscourt has a play area for kids and a car park also

Advertisement