Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenant looking for a good letting agency in Dublin

Options
  • 04-04-2011 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭

I am considering signing up with a letting agency, Lowe & Assoc in Dublin, as I am looking to rent a one bed property, and they have a couple of potentially interesting places on their books.

Has anybody ever had any dealings with them before?

After reading some of the threads on here, present and past, regarding the horrors tenants have gone through with letting agencies, I am really nervous about doing this..

Or, if anybody has dealt with a dublin agency as a tenant, and they have been particularly good-recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Had a nightmare experience with them when we used them to let our house. Opposite side from you but in my experience the only people that particular agency are interested in looking out for are themselves.

Advertisement