Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dubai

Options
  • 04-04-2011 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

I am thinking of moving to Dubai, How far is mamzar from Dubai city centre?Also what is the avergae monthly pay in euros or AED that a qualified an experienced Irish primary teacher should receive in a Dubai Primary school?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭anfieldrd

leelaw17 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am thinking of moving to Dubai, How far is mamzar from Dubai city centre?Also what is the avergae monthly pay in euros or AED that a qualified an experienced Irish primary teacher should receive in a Dubai Primary school?

Hi Leelaw, I to am thinking of moving to dubai, I no one of my friends has recently accepted a primary job with free flights, free accomadation and a salary of 44000 euro. I would be thinking of doing ESL or something as I don't have a primary school degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭roryq

Mamzar is is in Diera. Diera has a metro so it would be around 45mins by the metro to the Mall of the emirates and about 30mins to Dubai mall. Diera/karama are regarded as the old city center for dubai. But it has spread a bit out. All I know from living here for six months is Diera is a nightmare on to drive in. I had too look on the map to find where Mamzar was.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭roryq

Mamzar appears to be around Diera which is around 45 to 60mins to say the mall of the emirates. Depending on the time of day you travel.. At say 8am or 6pm Diera is a nightmare. Actually is looks closer to Sharjah which can be a bit worse althought cheaper but a lot more strict than dubai.

Advertisement