Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N.A.R.G.C magazine

Options
  • 04-04-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Everyone get there magazine Nice bit of info in it, no free stuff this year;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

No, are they sent to the door or the club?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

Dusty87 wrote: »
    No, are they sent to the door or the club?

Sent to your home address - saying that I got mine a week ago and my shooting partner who lives around the corner hasn't received his yet....both of us paid our fees together on the same day last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

I think that they should include in the magazine a copy of the annual balance sheet.....any other organisation I know of provides one to each member.

I see they're talking about the need to increase fees in the near future...in a time of deep recession......even though they had fewer claims this year.......didn't see anything about they taking a pay cut like most other workers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Seen it in a friends house tonight, dont get since we have been exiled from the nargc. Most the stuff in it has been in the Irish shooters digest as articles from des.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

J.R. wrote: »
    Sent to your home address - saying that I got mine a week ago and my shooting partner who lives around the corner hasn't received his yet....both of us paid our fees together on the same day last year.

Copies are given to all club secretaries through the region so through your club secretary you can get a copy. They are also made available at the AGM. Hope this helps:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mixerbarcoe

ronn wrote: »
    Everyone get there magazine Nice bit of info in it, no free stuff this year;)

Yeah got mine in the post yesterday. didnt get a chance to look at it yet

Advertisement