Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student advice

Options
  • 04-04-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭

Hi my name is james, Im will be goin for an interview next week in st johns college in cork. I dont know how it will go i will just have to keep my fingers crossed.

My intention is to get into to cit for the start sept 2012. but there are a few bits of information that i require if anyone can help, 1. Does anyone know of a person that will do maths grinds in cork, as i intend to do leaving cert hons maths for the leaving cert in 2012.
    2. And also has anyone here done an interview in st johns for sustainable energy and how did it go. and one small matter, would u need to wear a suit to one of these interviews, or does it matter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Aonie

jamesbere wrote: »
    Hi my name is james, Im will be goin for an interview next week in st johns college in cork. I dont know how it will go i will just have to keep my fingers crossed.

My intention is to get into to cit for the start sept 2012. but there are a few bits of information that i require if anyone can help, 1. Does anyone know of a person that will do maths grinds in cork, as i intend to do leaving cert hons maths for the leaving cert in 2012.
    2. And also has anyone here done an interview in st johns for sustainable energy and how did it go. and one small matter, would u need to wear a suit to one of these interviews, or does it matter
    Hi Jamesbere!

Since I am still waiting for my results, I can't really give you any advice or feedback on how my "thing" went, but I found here on boards, wrote by a lady called Larianne ;) She has some really good info summed up :) Enjoy :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055676871

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Feu

hi james, that's great that you are applying for a course, and best of luck with the interview! I can't help you with any of your points, other than to say wear a suit if you're comfortable in one, otherwise just smart casual, i.e. trousers, jacket, no tie.

and yes check out larianne's faqs and stuff, they are great. there is loads of helpful information here, and helpful people too :) and let us know how you get on!

Advertisement