Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saint Pete Beach

Options
  • 04-04-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

anyone gone there in December time, is it nice, what would the weather be like
    is it far from Orlando ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Palmy

Its about 1hr 30 min from orlando,we went in September for a few days.The beaches are nice but it was very quiet and it felt like a place with loads of retired people.City center is small enough with a few bars and resturants which were very quiet the time we went.Its very close to Tampa so i suppose you could do stuff there too.Drove round quite alot and it felt to me a little run down and ruff once you get out of the town center, although there are lovely houses to.Just my two cence it depends what your looking for a guess.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭davymc31

a bit cold at night but lovely during the day like summers day at home,a little brezze at beach during day but ok ,if you dont like weather real hot its perfect.st pets ok

Advertisement