Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Father/Son events in Dublin

Options
  • 04-04-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any events in the Dublin area that would help with Father & (step)son bonding?

The lad is just turned 8, and is a bit nervous about trying new things...especially anything noisy/scary or involving heights. So something to also boost his confidence would be ideal.

I had thought about camping, but I'd prefer if this was done in a group setting where he could play with other kids, and go off exploring with them etc. I just don't know of anywhere this could be done.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The natural history museum is normally a hit at that age.
    A walk around Howth head and a trip to Irelands eye is a great adventure.
    Kayaking together? www.wwkc.net . There are beginners courses that you could do together and then you could go on the trips together.
    It is brilliant fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Horseriding trek
    Fishing
    boatride

Advertisement