Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check out my channel ! At least one video per week !

Options
  • 04-04-2011 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

:D Hey Guys !

Check out my channel. I will be releasing at least one short video (comedy usually) per week. this weeks is up, plus last weeks.
    Let me know what you think, subscribe etc. Thanks a million, you would be doing me a huge favour.

<snip>

Comments

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Hmm...I wonder if this comes under the 'No shilling' rule? If you're gaining revenue as a Youtube partner, then the mods shall not be happy.

Otherwise, I guess it's no different that adding the video to the Youtube thread...in which case, it may be better to simply post the video there.

Either way, if you need to beg people to look at the channel/clip, then it's probably not very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭andyterryjay

Hmm...I wonder if this comes under the 'No shilling' rule? If you're gaining revenue as a Youtube partner, then the mods shall not be happy.

Otherwise, I guess it's no different that adding the video to the Youtube thread...in which case, it may be better to simply post the video there.

Either way, if you need to beg people to look at the channel/clip, then it's probably not very good.

I amen't getting revenue. It's incredibly difficult to get coverage and spread your work if you make/edit videos.

I may not be the best but I am learning and am only 17. I am fully self taught in everything i do with videos.

I also am a bit of a boards novice and have no idea of the "rules". So i am sorry if this is "against the rules".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭andyterryjay

Also... There is a YouTube thread ? haha I already looked for one !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

No thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement