Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAS scheme help

Options
  • 04-04-2011 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

im in my current place 7months a was in my previous place for 2years, so i am eligable to apply for ras i have asked my landlord wud he consider it and im waiting on him to get back to me. he lives abrod so i hope he will agree to the scheme, wat happens with the deposit i paid to him? do i get it bak wen i go on Ras??

all help much appricated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 palaa

Hi there, I am landlord and my tanent just about to go on RAS, you go ahead and apply. I didn't come back to tenent until last minute and got all sorted as I wasn't sure what to do!:(
    If he he doesn't agree the RAS with get you a suitable house. You are not stuck in the house. Check you tenancy agreement if you give your notice you should really get your deposit back if house left clean. other wise go to PRTB. If landlord not compliant with income tax etc he will not run risk of the hassle will cause and should sort you out!!

Best of Luck!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 reitseal

Hi, my bro is selling a house at the mo and strapped for cash so he's looking for a flat rate solicitor, or at least the best possible deal. Preferably Dublin area but any name would help.

Thanks!

Advertisement